Thursday, May 23, 2019

Eat Breakfast


"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

It's definitely not an original thought but why do so many people skip breakfast? I like to think of it as fuel to get my day going. If I don't eat breakfast, I can't concentrate on anything else until I get food in my belly. I usually start my day with fresh fruit and oatmeal or a bagel. If I have a little more time, I might make waffles or a veggie omelette.

I also have positive memories about my mom always having breakfast ready for us when we were growing up and now I keep the 'tradition' alive. No matter how busy life got, my mom always made sure our family started the day on a good note. Pictured above is a spread I put together for my husband and a friend who was staying with us for the weekend. It doesn't have to be fancy but it's one way to show my loved ones that I care about their well-being.

What do you do to show your favorite people that you care about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment