Friday, August 9, 2019

3 Ingredient Banana Bread

I've been a fan of Pinterest for a long while and one of my favorite things to search for are easy recipes. I'm not exactly a professional chef!

One recipe that I've enjoyed baking many times over is this easy banana bread recipe from stockpilingmoms.com. Not only is this an amazing website name, it's also an amazing recipe!

Here it goes:

Ingredients- 3-4 over ripe bananas (for my latest batch, I used 2 big ones), 1 box of cake mix (I used Betty Crocker's Yellow Mix), 2 eggs. 

1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2) Mix bananas with eggs
3) Add dry cake mix to the banana-egg mixture*
4) Bake the completed mix for 35-40 minutes depending on the size of your pan (I used a 6.5"x8.5" glass pyrex and needed 50 minutes...)
5) Let cool (or not) and enjoy!

*...and because there's no such thing as too much chocolate, I added a generous cup of chocolate chips to the mixture before baking... 
Ta-da! So good, I couldn't wait and take a decent picture. *Shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment