Sunday, December 15, 2019

Welcome Back!

It's been months since my unintentional break from blogging! Unfortunately, juggling my work with home life has been quite a challenge! I'm learning the value of prioritizing what's important to me and my family. I've learned that work is work and it's okay to leave on time (which is a very hard thing to do when you're a social worker). I've learned that my real job doesn't start until I get home (!!!) so I have to maintain my boundaries. But as I sit here at 5am while my little family sleeps, I've decided that we have some catching up to do!

Here's a quick recap of what's happened since 8/2019 and expect some *detailed* posts soon!

- Went back to work full-time in September.
- Struggled with finding good, dependable childcare.
- Took some interesting continuing education courses for career development.
- Started eating a more plant-based diet.
- Watched my tiny human continue to grow.
- Figured out how to mom (...that's a work in progress...)

Thank you to the internets for my tiny little corner of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment